Clear Storage Tips When Storing Your Caravan or Motorhome
As a Gold CaSSOA award winning storage site for Caravan and Motorhomes in Hereford we are always on the look out on how we can help our customers more when storing their precious Caravans or motorhomes. So we have put our minds together and come up with a 7 point plan….
1. Clean the caravan thoroughly before storing it. This includes washing the exterior, cleaning the interior, and removing any perishable items.
2. Check all of the appliances and systems to make sure they are turned off and disconnected. This includes the gas supply, electricity, and water.
3. Empty and clean the water tanks and pipes to prevent any mold or bacteria growth.
4. Ensure that all windows, doors, and vents are closed and sealed properly to prevent any pests or debris from getting inside.
5. If you plan on stroing the Caravan for more than 3 months remove the tires and place the caravan on jack stands to prevent flat spots on the tires.
6. Cover the caravan with a breathable cover to protect it from dust and moisture.
7. Check on the caravan periodically to make sure everything is still in good condition and to address any potential issues before they become bigger problems.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your caravan stays in good condition while it is in storage and is ready for use when you are ready to hit the road again.
Find out more about our Caravan, Motorhome and Boat Storage in Hereford.